- This event has passed.
Doug Jones – Human Billboard
November 2, 2020 @ 7:30 am – 8:30 am UTC+0
Govt. St. southside Houston to Park Terrace near Cannon Park @ Pillars 1757 Government St
Guidelines for a successful Human Billboard
• No one gets hurt! Stay out of traffic and do not stand too close to a traffic light, stop sign, or turning spot. No accidents from drivers.
• Socially distance + For the traffic’s view it looks best if spread out. Don’t cluster and chat. Sorry, but do that before or after HB.
• Don’t wave the sign all around – it can’t be read well.
• Don’t start the HB until a number of folks gather. A tiny billboard just looks pitiful.
• Get attention by waving your hands as a greeting.
• If not masked, smile, and project friendliness.
• If someone responds nicely, give them a thumbs up, etc.
• If someone gives you a nasty gesture, smile and give them a thumbs up.
• ENJOY YOURSELF!